Jun 17, 2021
Watch out...hold the
phone......B.F.D. ALERT! This is not a drill!
How lucky are we that Joseph
Katz joins us on the Fashion Crimes Podcast this week! Joe is a
Hollywood fashion expert,
VIP personal shopper and red carpet commentator. He's best known
for his expertise on the Red
Carpet. His fashion media contributions include Good Morning
America, The Doctors, Yahoo, Wall
Street Journal, CNN, Associated Press, CBS 2 and
We start the episode diving into
the disconcerting world of jackets these days as
Nolan's devastated about the
fit of his recent Balmain purchase. Joe reveals to us the
outrageous style requests from his
crazy rich VIP clients, his virtual styling offer, and his
podcast “The Katz Walk.” His
podcast brings in-depth interviews with celebrities and
influencers about their style and
personal experiences, as well as sharing the best
beauty and lifestyle tips and
tricks to help you look and feel your best. Grab a martini
and enjoy the episode!
In This Episode:
- [01:44] Devastation rocks the Fashion Crimes
Podcast as Nolan can’t fit into his recent Balmain jacket
- [06:07] “The Katz Walk” podcast Joe created at
the beginning of this year.
- [09:46] What Joe does as a stylist for his
exclusive VIP clients.
- [17:04] Joe provides virtual styling. Is it
similar to what you could expect from an in-person stylist
- [20:50] Speaking with different agencies about
all the different ways of dressing for corporations.
- [24:58] Joe’s history with bow ties and why he
- [34:06] How Joe is currently contributing to TV
and what he’d like to do in the future.
- The craziest styling requests Joe has received
being a stylist for VIP and very wealthy clients.
- Diving into Joe’s Podcast, “The Katz Walk,”
which brings you in-depth interviews with celebrities and
influencers about their style and personal experiences.
- How Joe makes styling more accessible during a
pandemic by offering a virtual styling option.
- Joe has made the bow tie a fashion staple in
his wardrobe. He talks about why he loves them so much.
Joseph Katz Website - https://josephkatz.com/
The Katz Walk Podcast - https://evergreenpodcasts.com/The-Katz-Walk
The Katz Walk Podcast on YouTube -
Joseph Katz Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/joseph_katz/
- “I've worked with a whole range of people, but
the uber wealthy can be very fun because a lot of times they don't
look at the price.” - Joe Katz
- “Fashion touches everybody. So whether they're
an NFL running back, or an actor, an actress, or a musician, I love
to have them on the show just to talk about their style and the red
carpet secrets.” - Joe Katz