Apr 29, 2021
It’s the best time of the year,
Award Show Season! Currently, we are recovering from the fashion
tragedies that took place at the Oscars. Sadly, someone tried to
kill Glenn Close by putting her in a terrible outfit but that's
besides the point. She did redeem herself by doing 'Da Butt' so we
gave her a pass. There are some elephants in the room that Nolan
addresses, including Carey Mulligan and gold Valentino Couture.
Later, we chat about the major fashion crime at the Oscars; yes,
we’re talking about Laura Dern. I mean, she kinda looked like
Plumette from Beauty and the Beast but in a chic way? Listen now as
we do a deep dive into our favorite and not-so-favorite looks from
In This Episode:
- [06:35] The best looks at the Oscars this year
(even though the bar was so low).
- [14:30] Nolan addresses the elephant in the
room; who attacked Glenn Close?
- [19:35] We have a love-hate relationship with
Halle Berry and her fashion choices.
- [27:30] Laura Dern is fabulous; however, her
outfit was a major fashion crime.
- [29:45] There are two more elephants in the
room: Carey Mulligan and gold Valentino Couture.
- [36:10] Holly and Nolan dive into the rest of
their favorite and not-so-favorite Oscars looks.
- Don’t let your age stop you from being
fashionable; there are so many incredibly dressed women at every
- You need to have lipstick on if you’re going to
the Oscars; that’s a given.
- If you know Glenn Close, please tell her to
fire her personal stylist.
Oscars Red Carpet 2021: See All
the Fashion & Dresses Here
- “I have a straight girl crush on [Angela
Bassett], and she can do no wrong fashionably to me.”
- “I am just recovering from the fashion
tragedies that took place last night.” -Nolan