May 20, 2021
Interested in shopping on a
budget? You definitely won’t wanna miss this episode as Nolan
schools us this week on the ins and outs of thrifting and
reselling. There is an art to how he digs, finds, keeps and
resells. Even though we absolutely love a thrifting moment,
he educates us on the amount of patience and diligence you need in
order to be successful in the thrifting world. Plus, we chat about
how Nolan really scored big on threadUP and some of the other
reselling sites he frequents.
We cover all of the questions
about thrifting and how to know if you’re doing it
- When you’re thrifting, how do you know what to
- How do I know what will
- What is involved in the care in cleaning of
Later, we discuss The RealReal
and why Nolan became besties with someone who works there
(DUH). Tune in as we talk about pairing thrift shop finds
with expensive pieces to make yourself look like a million bucks
without the high price tags.
In This Episode:
- [01:50] Nolan loves a thrift moment; he opens
up about his latest shopping trips.
- [10:50] threadUP is an online consignment
store. Nolan says it’s pointless because they take
- [13:10] When you’re thrifting, how do you know
what to look for?
- [17:00] All about The RealReal and why Nolan
became besties with someone who works there.
- [26:05] You can pair something you find in a
thrift store with an expensive piece and look like a million
- Thrifting is not for everyone because it
requires so much patience to go through
- You can easily spend over two hours in a single
- If you’re thrifting for yourself, buy whatever
you love and make sure it fits.
- Style tip: pair a men’s shirt over a bikini to
the beach; it’s chic and trendy.
- “Thrifting is a skill that you can develop, but
I would say it takes a long time.” -Holly
- “I love a thrift moment.” -Nolan