May 28, 2021
Joining us this week on Fashion
Crimes Podcast is Vienne Brown, thigh high stocking designer
extraordinaire and founder of Vienne Milano. Vienne Milano is the
first luxury hosiery brand and online boutique dedicated
exclusively to thigh high stockings, created in Italy. Vienne has
been featured on Fox, Good Morning America, Spark and Hustle by
Tori, and New York Fashion Week.
She’s here to talk to us about
all things thigh high! She’s breaking away from the drab pantyhose
fashion of years past and creating fun, affordable, and luxury
thigh highs tailored to fit anyone, regardless of size or gender.
Tune in for this fun conversation and see why we’re so intrigued
about these luxurious thigh highs.
In This Episode:
- [05:48] Holly asks Vienne the ultimate
question, are thigh high stockings back in style?
- [10:00] Can women who are curvy wear thigh high
stockings and have them stay in place?
- [12:12] Vienne shares her inspiration, design
ideas and products available for purchase.
- [13:40] Why she chose to have her stockings
created in Italy.
- [16:14] Thigh highs can be worn by both men and
- [18:40] Advice on giving to those who are
wanting to get started in the lingerie, hosiery, or thigh high
- [20:42] How she is growing and expanding her
business to incorporate other products.
- [28:29] How she transitioned her career in the
direction of creating thigh high stockings.
- Breaking away from the stigma that thigh high
stockings are only for a certain size or gender - Vienne Milano
stockings are for everyone, regardless of size or
- Vienne provides high quality, affordable thigh
high stockings- you don’t need to break the bank to own a pair of
these fun stockings
- Thigh highs do not need to be drab and boring!
Vienne proves how much fun you can have by incorporating thigh
highs with your fashion
- Why, as an American business, are Vienne Milano
stockings made in Italy? She shares her story of why she fell in
love with Italy and why she chose to have her stockings created in
Vienne Milano Website
- When you're in the business of fashion, you're
not selling sanity, you're selling someone vanity. What can I
provide that can make a woman feel good and look good? That’s why
I'm in the business of vanity. - Vienne Brown
- “I love anybody who’s trying to make American
women more glamorous” -Nolan