Jun 4, 2021
Holly and Nolan recap their
adventures in New York City where they break down the shopping, the
purchases, where they went, and who's doorstep they darkened. They
express their Covid related frustrations about timed sample sales,
(rude), store closures,(super sad yet annoying), odd hours of
operations at stores,(SUPER RUDE), and lack of bathroom
availability in NYC. SOOOOOO RUUUDDEEEE.
A few celebrities were spotted
during their dinner one night (Sarah Jessica Parker and Nicole
Richie!), and Nolan debates whether or not to buy a $300 bottle of
perfume he’s had his eye on for years! Finally, stick around for
this week’s biggest fashion crimes and hear what Holly and Nolan
are planning for their next NYC adventure.
In This Episode:
- [08:26] Holly and Nolan’s adventures in New
- [15:52] The frustrations towards sample sales
and the pressure Holly feels shopping at these timed sample
- [21:30] Celebrity sightings! Who they encounter
- [28:09] Nolan gained a lot of experience in the
high jewelry world.
- [33:10] Holly and Nolan’s biggest fashion
crimes they witnessed in this episode.
- [37:03] How Michael Kors and Nolan are
- [39:40] Planning for their next trip to New
- Holly and Nolan take on New York City! They’re
diving into their time there and telling us where they shopped and
what they did.
- Covid has shifted the experience of shopping at
retail stores in NYC and the surprising sparsity of access to
- Which celebrities Holly and Nolan spotted on
- This week’s biggest fashion crimes - spoiler
alert, Holly spotted one in a gas station in South Carolina.
- How Holly and Nolan are approaching their next
trip to NYC.
- “I said, “don't look, Sarah Jessica Parker,
Andy Cohen, and Matthew Broderick are behind us.” And wouldn't you
know, she (Holly) whips around like we are at f*cking Disney world”
- “I just bought the perfume. I've wanted for two
and a half years like you have no idea. I'm so excited, it was like
I just won an Oscar.” - Nolan
- “No, I don't want that suit. Cause I'm
sure it comes with a drinking problem that can only be solved with
Johnny Walker and a lot of tax evasion.” - Nolan