Feb 26, 2021
We jump right into the hottest
debate that is all over the internet right now: ARE SKINNY JEANS
OVER? We both give our hot takes on which jeans we LOVE and which
jeans we can live without. Don’t miss the latest news - Ella Emhoff
and Amanda Gorman signed with IMG Models. You will recognize them
from the US inauguration. Plus, we talk about how Alber Elbaz has
created a whole new system of dressing. However, we deliberate
whether or not Alber is really reinventing the way that the world
is dressing. Lastly, Nolan has numerous updates – he's so busy that
he feels like Queen B herself, Beyoncé.
In This Episode:
- [03:00] We get fashion updates
from Vanessa Friedman - the
Chief Fashion Critic of the New York Times. Vanessa says that
skinny jeans are over!!
Ella Emhoff and Amanda Gorman sign with IMG Models –
- [12:15] Alber Elbaz has created a whole new
system of dressing… we’ll be the judge of that.
- [19:10] Nolan explains how he is cashing checks
and snapping necks.
- [22:30] What Nolan is wearing this
- Skinny jeans are not out, and they never will
- Frame are the best jeans of all time; they’re
expensive, but you can find them on Poshmark.
- Alber Elbaz has a new brand; follow it blindly
and trust Alber no matter what!
- Modeling is much more diverse now than it has
been in the past – we are lucky to have Ella Emhoff and Amanda
Gorman sign with IMG Models.
Alber Elbaz for the AZ
Skinny Jeans forever or
I Don't Give a Rip
- “Are skinny jeans over? No! It's kind of like
saying, are bell bottoms over? They’re over, they’re back,
they’re in, they’re out.” -Holly
- “Skinny jeans are my best friend; It's almost
like when you are born with big boobs versus buying them. When
you're born with it, you don't need to show it off. When you buy
them, it's okay that people see them.” -Nolan