Feb 18, 2021
We are grateful to be joined by
a podcasting legend, Jessica Kupferman. She is the co-host and
co-founder of the She Podcasts brand. First, we dive right into
Jessica's beef with online shopping. Her most significant fears
when shopping are looking older, larger, and like wallpaper.
However, we have some words for her! Just because someone is a
specific size doesn't mean they can't be stylish. Plus, we dive
into why it's critical to have work clothes that you feel great
wearing. When you feel confident in your clothes, then you'll be
more agreeable to everyone around you – it's a win-win! Tune in as
Jessica gives loads of fashion crime confessions (dun dun dun).
In This Episode:
- [03:10] All about Jessica
- [07:00] Jessica reveals her beef with online
- [09:45] When you feel better about your
clothes, you're going to be nicer to everybody. It’s like your
whole mood changes.
- [15:50] The plot thickens: Jessica has another
fashion crime confession!
- [20:15] Jessica thinks there is no good Spanx.
However, we reveal a trick that she needs to
- [26:40] Jessica is on the verge of dressing too
old. We give outfit tips for plus-sized older
- [36:30] It’s okay to buy costume jewelry.
However, you have to learn how to mix costume and
- [40:05] OMG – Jessica doesn’t even have a bag?!
We explain why it’s critical to have a bag that you absolutely
- [50:40] Jessica says that we all need to stop
worrying about her boobs. Plus, she’s excited about having her own
style in the future!
- There is fabulous fashion in any size. As long
as you have a vision of what you want, then you can make it
- Buy two expensive pieces a year; it's worth it.
If you buy a $600 blazer, you can pair it with a shirt that was $6
and still looks fabulous.
- You deserve the right bra, the right underwear,
and the right Spanx.
- When shopping, think about these things: what
will look good on me, what's going to be comfortable, and what
Jessica Kupferman is the co-host
and co-founder of the She Podcasts brand, which currently supports
over 14,000 female podcasters and has a digital marketing reach of
over 55,000 content creators. Her sweet spot is helping podcasters
set up systems for growth and training them on how to obtain
sponsorship. She also is an internet “Bat Girl” with an odd amount
of experience in way too many software services.
When she’s not planning the next
She Podcasts LIVE, you can find her offering education to
independent podcasters on marketing, growth, and
She Podcasts on
Jess on Twitter
- “Style and weight have nothing to do with each
other.” - Holly
- “I'm just excited at the possibility of having
my own style, which is stylish and not a mish-mash of nonsense.” -
- There's fabulous fashion at any size. It
doesn't matter as long as you have a vision of what you want. -