Jan 29, 2021
We are hitting the fashion game
hard today because the idiot potato from the white house is gone,
and guess what that means? Inauguration week!
It's the dawn of a new day, and
who doesn't love inauguration fashion? We dive deep into what
everyone was wearing for inauguration week.
Spoiler: there were a lot of winners and not a lot
of losers this year. Plus, we take a walk down memory lane and talk
about Melania Trump's fashion (crimes). Tune in as we breakdown
which designers are a must-have for closets after getting loads of
inspiration from the inauguration.
We also discuss the GAME CHANGER
designers that the lovely first lady was debuting (who she has now
sky rocketed their careers), GAGA in Schiaparelli, Katy Perry in
Thom Browne and Madame Vice President Kamala Harris in Christopher
In This Episode:
- [02:15] The winning and losing looks of Melania
- [04:50] Why choosing American emerging
designers for inauguration looks matters.
- [07:40] Inauguration fashion breakdown:
starting with the beginning of the week.
- [12:55] We freaking love Michelle Obama; we
review her fabulous outfit.
- [16:10] Fashion is not frivolous. We
discuss Dr. Jill Biden’s cream flower embroidered custom
Gabriela Hearst coat. TO DIE FOR.
- [21:30] How the inauguration can completely
change the trajectory of a designer’s career.
- [29:00] Overall, no one was terribly dressed
(except Melania Trump – her dress was just SO
- Everybody wants to be a little edgy; however,
you have to go very classic at the inauguration itself.
- No reasonable person would believe anything
Tucker Carlson says.
- Purple represents unity because it shows how
red and blue can come together.
- Sergio Hudson will make his way into your
closet at some point soon – watch out!
First Lady Style
Jill Biden’s Hidden
Lady Gaga Style
Katy Perry Style
Jennifer Lopez Style
Vice President Kamala Harris's Stepchildren Call Her
- “The only thing I like about Melania Trump,
seriously, I can't find one damn thing to like about that awful
woman, except for the blue Ralph Lauren suit that she wore to the
- “Sergio Hudson will find its way into your
wardrobe at some point, because who doesn't want a Michelle Obama