Feb 12, 2021
Nolan dives right into his most recent sales trip, where he
found some adorable stuff, including the fashion item that he is
most addicted to lately. Also, did anyone else make a New Year's
Resolution to be more financially responsible? We divulge how
that's going for Nolan. Later, we chat about the phenomenal outfits
of Couture Week. Tune in as Nolan reveals how Valentino brought him
to tears (it's only the second time he's cried at a fashion show),
and we breakdown our favorite looks from Couture Week. Lastly, we
explain why Chanel was simply BORING this year and how they
committed the ULTIMATE fashion crime.
In This Episode:
- [03:00] All about our most recent sales trip.
- [06:50] There are all sorts of addictions out there, Nolan has
a coat addiction.
- [12:30] The moment that really changed how Nolan looks at
- [21:00] All of Valentino is stunning – we breakdown our
- [25:00] Nolan explains that couture is not about the clothes;
it’s all about the relationships.
- [28:30] We have a few more couture things to talk about –
Chanel was simply terrible, and they committed the ULTIMATE fashion
- [35:35] Another fashion crime – why are people literally
wearing sleeping bags and calling it fashion?!
- Shopping is a vulnerable experience; it’s a very intimate
thing. If you don't feel a hundred percent confident when you try
something on, it takes a lot of vulnerability to show someone what
you look like.
- If you ever get tired on a shopping trip, you need a glass of
champagne at lunch – it will lift you up for the rest of your day
- Shopping is a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time, and don’t
be afraid to take a break.
- Couture is about relationships; it’s not necessarily about the
Colorful snowsuits and sleeping-bag coats:
- “I'm going to be in the poor house. Let's be honest; I don't
care because I'm going to be well-dressed.” -N.M
- “You should be able to reach for the stars fashionably.” -